Life Skills Training for personal development, values formation, financial stewardship, and work readiness.
KLIKme develops e-training resources for life skills to equip KLIKme out-of-school youth with the necessary skills to cope with and overcome their life challenges.
● Recognizing one's life circumstances (the lacks and the blessings)
● Admitting one's weaknesses & limitations
● Celebrating one's strengths & abilities
● Where am I now & where do I want to go?
● Setting goals & making a life plan to achieve them
SESSION PRODUCER: GLENN ONIA, ROSEANNE ARANETA, JOY BOLANO
● Being understood and understanding others (in personal/family relationships and workplace roles)
● Communicating with your boss/supervisor
● Communicating with your work peers
● Communicating with customers
SESSION PRODUCER: ROSEANNE ARANETA
● Where to find job openings
● Factors to consider in selecting jobs to apply for
● Work application process (CV preparation, filling up forms, securing background documents)
● Tips for a successful job interview
● Labor laws & benefits as trainees/employees
SESSION PRODUCER: EMER GUINGON
● Work Habits (punctual, orderly, organized, fulfills tasks excellently)
● Attitudes (honest, reliable, best effort always, positive-minded, proactive, pleasant)
● Decorum (proper attire, manner of speaking, workplace behavior)
SESSION PRODUCER: MINT COLLEGE/ GRACE PAGKATIPUNAN
● Starting My Own Business
● How to spot a good business opportunity
● Assessing your skills, abilities, and resources
● Making a business plan
● First steps for business set up
● Keeping good business records
● How to tell if you are making money or need to adjust
SESSION PRODUCER: PINKY POE, ATBP/ ATENEO/ BAYAN ACADEMY/ GKONOMICS
● Handling Money Wisely
● Making a personal & family budget
● Knowing how to save (Needs vs wants! / Self-control & discipline)
● Good debt vs. bad debt
● Safe ways to borrow
● Understanding the market system
SESSION PRODUCER: BPI FOUNDATION BAYAN VOLUNTEERS
● How our lifestyle impacts the environment (improper waste disposal, water pollution, air pollution, product packaging, plastics, etc.)
● Every effort counts (recycling/repurposing, buying products with minimal or no packaging; using water wisely; using natural, non-chemical products, composting, etc.)
SESSION PRODUCER: ST. THERESA'S COLLEGE, CHRISE DELA PEÑA
● Finding & Living a Life of Purpose ○ as a family member, ○ as a community member, ○ as a Filipino citizen, ○ as a child of God
● Having a spiritual foundation
● Finding strength in prayer
● Living your faith through service
SESSION PRODUCER: MICHAEL 'SHOK' ARIOLA (COUPLES FOR CHRIST)
● Proud to Be Pinoy!
● Living Filipino values (mapagmahal, matulungin, masayahin, maalaga sa pamilya, matatag, matapat, makabayan, etc.)
● Knowing Philippine history & geography
● Valuing Philippine culture
SESSION PRODUCER: MARK LAWRENCE CRUZ (GAWAD KALINGA/ ATENEO DE MANILA)
As part of the KLIKme Life Skills TrainKLIKme Learners will meet 20 Filipino role models who rose from poverty and overcame challenges to become successful in life.
Ms. Mitch Valdes will anchor the Kaya Ko 'To talk series for 10 months and weave the KKT champion stories with the lessons being taught for each month.
This Series will be inspirational & aspirational.
This Series will pound positivity & can-do mindset in KLIKme Learners as every Life Skills Training Session will begin and end with a Kaya Ko 'To champion story.
This Series will expose learners to different career path possibilities because Kaya Ko ‘To champions will come from different professions.
Meeting people who were just like them at one point in their lives will make KLIKme Learners believe that it is possible for them to also be successful.
One of KLIKme's Kaya Ko 'To Champions is Lito Tayag, a poor farmer's son who overcame obstacles to become the Country Manager of ACCENTURE PHILPPINES.
From 2016 through 2019, KLIKme conducted Life Skills Training Sessions in pilot communities in Payatas and Smokey Mountain. This now serves as the foundation for the Life Skills Training program that KLIKme is developing for the KLIKme Mobile App that is being rolled out in 100 communities all over the Philippines in 2022.
Copyright © 2023 KLIK Mobile Education - All rights reserved.
The content on this website is the intellectual property of KLIKme. You may not reuse, republish, or reprint such content without our written consent.
Powered by GoDaddy